Sunday, November 11, 2012

Over sized Sweater



Whilst on my visit to Collabor88 checking out this moths Painted Desert theme I found this super cute sweater by Glam Affair. It comes in warm and cool tones to match the desert theme, I was instantly drawn to the jet(black). Paired with Digress in lilac of the daring color pack by Clawtooth also featured in this months Collabor88 line up. I tied this look together with my black mesh nails by ONYX Wear. Black high top Sneakers by BLK2.0My Adorable heart shaped glasses by none other than Pink Fuel. I bought these glasses roughly a year ago and I'm not sure if she (PF) is still selling them but they are still one of my favorite accessories. Last but not least to complete this comfy yet stylish look my grey heart break knee high socks from  Rotten Toe

No comments:

Post a Comment