Saturday, July 6, 2013

Flower Power Hippie Child

I set out to find the perfect 70's themed outfit but modern for today. Nothing to costume-ish. Something that was peace, love, and bra burning lol. I found this adorable outfit by *{ SeVered GarDeN }* This place has got to be one of my favorite places to shop. 



 I paired this outfit with a set of beautiful Dreads I found on Market Place. I own my share of dread lock/ braided styles and this has got to be by far one of the best. 
This outfit came with not only the mesh top and bottom but with adorable accessories. So I didn't have to add much at all.

How cute is this guitar! SO 70's perfect for a bonfire hippie circle!   Also the adorable guitar layered necklace. So worth the buy!

Complete Outfit: *{ SeVered GarDeN }*
Hair: Songfeather

















No comments:

Post a Comment